Thursday, September 10, 2009

A lucky woman

I really am a lucky woman. I have three kids who adore me and a husband who really thinks of me and of my feelings. We didn't do a whole lot today due to the creepy crud we've been fighting here, and now the princess is feeling rough too.

This afternoon the three kids went down for a nap at the same time (ahhhhh - angels singing) and I was able to relax a little bit (after doing the dishes, finishing a few loads of laundry, etc). While I planned out a trip to the grocery store after naps were over, my hubby calls and offers to pick up enough to get us through the next day or so, saving us all a trip out today. Such a small thing, but it reminds me how much he thinks of us and does his part to help out. It was a great gift and I am a lucky woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment