Monday, April 20, 2009

Saving while spending

I know that in "this economy" everyone is trying to save, but sometimes you just want to shop too. That's why there are great sites like Babysteals.com - a deal-a-day site that offers all kinds of kids and baby gear for really reduced prices. The often have drastically reduced prices on baby shoes and clothes and other cutesy items that are usually too expensive to buy "just in case" or for the gift closet for a surprise baby shower. (Today's deal was a dragonfly boppy pillow cover at 40% off normal retail - super cute!) I have bought a few things from here for my monkeys and always get great deals, good prices and QUICK delivery (unlike the monkeys themselves!)
BabySteals.com

Anyway, check it out, and I'll list a few others that I frequent as I think of them. Wantnot is already in my "I'm reading" list, but I know there are others - especially for babies!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for adding the babysteals birthday tag!

    emily (babysteals mama)

    ReplyDelete